How can an order be cancelled?
- At MISUMI, you receive both stock products as well as products that are custom-made for you. Our cancellation policy differs depending on the type of product.
- For MISUMI stock products (identified by the delivery time of 1 day), you can cancel your order on the same day by 4:00 pm (Friday by 3:00 pm). Alternatively, you have the option of sending back the unused delivered goods for a processing fee of 20% of the goods value.
- For individually manufactured products, a cancellation is generally excluded after production starts. You can therefore cancel your order up to a maximum of 2 hours after receipt of your order, free of charge. After 4:00 pm (Friday after 3:00 pm), no cancellations are possible.
- With third-party products that you would like to source through MISUMI, the process is similar to sourcing MISUMI stock products. You can tell by the delivery time whether it is a stock product or a product that is to be custom made. If the maximum delivery time is 4 days or less, you can cancel your order up to 2 hours after receipt of the order confirmation. If the delivery time is more than 4 days, it is a product to be custom-made and a cancellation is excluded.
- In order to get a detailed overview, we have summarised our cancellation policy here.