MISUMI offers aluminium profiles in many configurable sizes and shapes for every individual requirement. More than 120 different types leave nothing to be desired in the customised realisation of your project. Due to free configuration and wide variety, you can save processing and material costs. Check out the wide range of our aluminium profiles!
The MISUMI aluminium profiles range of sizes
In order to guarantee the ideal shape and size of aluminium profile for any application, we offer a wide range of sizes:
- Square aluminium profiles are available in sizes from 20 x 20mm to 100 x 100mm.
- Rectangular profiles are offered in sizes from 20 x 80mm to 100 x 200mm.
Properties of the aluminium profile
MISUMI offers different surface treatments for aluminium profiles: Anodized finishes (natural and black) increase the robustness of the profiles. An additional coating with high gloss varnish is possible.
- Natural anodized colours: MISUMI offers 7 standard profile sizes in 20, 25, 30, 40, 45, 50 and 60 mm squares. Each basic size is available in different versions.
- Black anodized: Ideal for optical applications, for example to avoid undesirable reflections.
- High gloss clear varnish: protects the anodized surface from discoloration and has a particularly high-grade surface appearance.
Heavy duty aluminium profiles
In addition, we offer 4 heavy duty profiles in sizes: 40, 50 and 60 mm, which are made with thicker walls and of EN AC-51400 / AlMgSi0,7-T6 aluminium to accommodate heavier loads.
Tip: Our highly rigid (heavy duty) aluminium profiles begin with the letter “G” in the catalogue.
Curved aluminium profiles
We also offer curved aluminium profiles in the sizes 20 x 20, 30 x 30, 40 x 40 mm. Possible radii are 140, 300 and 500 mm. MISUMI offers curved aluminium profiles in two dimensions:
- Dimension A up to 1500 mm (1 mm increments)
- Dimension B up to 1000 mm (1 mm increments)
Acrylic glass panels are available to match the curved aluminium profiles.
In order to meet the individual requirements of each application, we also offer special forms:
- Profiles with single, double or triple sealed surfaces
- Rounded corner profiles
- Angular profiles with 30 °, 45 ° and 60 °
- Threaded connectors
- Floating connectors – screw-in type
- Connecting joints
- Single and double interface connectors / rotary connectors
- Slot nuts
Wide range of accessories
For the optimal use of your aluminium profiles, MISUMI offers a wide range of accessories:
- Matching covering caps ensure a clean closure and can be custom-fitted.
- Various fasteners provide stability for the application.
- Matching ground anchors and device rollers.
- Suitable handles ensure optimal control.
- Slot nuts are available in numerous thread sizes and designs.
- Hinges and latches, e.g. for doors, can be installed with a perfect fit.
MISUMI guarantees that all aluminium profiles are manufactured according to your needs and in line with your personal configuration.
Aluminium Profile Guide
For the individual configuration of your aluminium profiles, we recommend the use of our MISUMI Aluminium Profile Guide. Your custom profiles can be exactly configured according to size, slot width, tread width and height, desired material and surface of the profile. In addition, the Aluminium Profile Guide offers a wide range of CAD data for any application.
Video - Application safety containment frame
These videos were kindly provided to us by our USA subsidiary. Therefore, contact the US subsidiary for all related details. All products are also available in Europe.